90 Day Life Changing Challenge
Steps to Success
- Identify 4-5 friends from work, family or your list of friends
- Pick a lead person responsible for sending out words of encouragement (Bible verses, quotes, words of wisdom, etc.)
- Decide on your challenge and have each person specify a challenge as well (take a look at the chart below as an example)
- The lead person will send out an email similar to the one below welcoming everyone to the challenge and confirming each challenge..
- The group will decide on a designated time to email each other to share details about success or other feedback for their specified challenge (examples: Friday at 10pm or Saturday at 12 noon) (this follow up should only take 10 minutes)
- The group needs to decide on an end date for the challenge and plan a fun outing or activity to reward successes with the challenge.
- List that date on the chart (example below)
- Begin sending out feedback on each person’s challenge, including your own.
- Send info to each other in a mass email so everyone sees each other successes, challenges and words of encouragement
- Finish the 90 day and celebrate your successes!!
Thank you for accepting this 90 day challenge. The follow up should only take 10 minutes of your valuable time…This opportunity is not for everyone but because you know you cannot fail you have accepted the challenge. If you use this tried and true formula you will succeed and this will be a defining moment in your life. What formula you ask???
Christ + you= success…through Him you cannot fail!!!!
Matthew 19:26 26 And Jesus looking upon them said to them, with men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
This means that although:
You will be tempted to quit
You may grow weary
You may get tired
You may get distracted
You may be discouraged
You may get too busy
You may decide you don’t want to do it anymore
God has given us each other to keep each other accountable so that we can accomplish our goals.
So here is what we will need to do ensure we give each other the best opportunity to succeed…
Consider creating your own chart with your own words of encouragement…(example below)